The Histology module of PDS’ fully integrated preclinical data capture system, Ascentos
Based on years of experience and understanding the needs of our customers, TissueBase was created to unleash the power and flexibility of the Ascentos - Pathology and safety assessment data capture system in the histology lab.
TissueBase gives you more control, not more paper. In fact, besides eliminating paper from your laboratory, TissueBase gives you instant 360° views and access to the data, including observations made during necropsy, observations you make during histology processing, status of the processing steps, amount of work completed and still open for particular studies, full accountability, supervisory reports, electronic re-cut requests and much, much more....
Additional benefits of TissueBase include:
- Meets GLP standards and CFR 21 Part 11 compliance
- Streamlines histology workflow
- Facilitates efficiency and productivity
- Improves process safety
- Increases the accuracy of slide preparation
- Able to record histology related macroscopic findings and made them 'ready for correlation' with microscopy findings
- Facilitate CDISC SEND compliance due to electronic recording of findings
- Is intuitive and easy to use
- Available as integrated software solution to work seamless with PathData or as 'stand-alone' application